Hand Crafted – 100% Natural – 100% Pure – Free from chemicals and preservatives
- Reduce the signs of aging and deeply moisturize leaving your skin youthful and vibrant.
- It helps to tighten and firm sagging skin,making your skin feel alive and health
- Minimize the appearance of scars, dark marks, sunspots and age spots
- It helps regenerate skin cells, smooth fine lines and reduce wrinkles.
- It forms a protective layer on the skin without clogging skin pores
- Reduce inflammation
- High in essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Enriched with natural Vitamin E oil.
- Encourage collagen production, improvingskin elasticity.
- As a natural emollient, it softens skin texture, revealinga fresh glowing complexion.
- Regulates the production of sebum.
- Light, non-irritating, soothingand absorbs very well into skin.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-oxidant, and antibacterial
- firm, youthful, and vibrant.
- Inhibiting inflammatory enzymes, scavenging free radicals.
Ingredients: Beeswax, Avocado butter, Shea Butter, Avocado oil , Coconut oil, Olive oil, Walnut oil, Argan oil, Apricot kernel oil , Rose hip seed oil, Jojoba oil, Marigold extract, Nettle extract, Vitamin E oil, and essential oils of Sandalwood, Ylang ylang, Helichrysum, Frankincense and Rose.
What is a balm?
All our balms are hand crafted and 100% natural. Enjoy the combined benefits of pure oils, butters, essential oils and natural beeswax. Our completely all-natural luxury beauty balms are made of the highest quality ingredients. We use wholesome botanical oils, herbal extracts, pure essential oils, plant butters and natural beeswax to create this amazing range of Beauty Balms; nothing else. The ingredients are carefully blended in a synergy of deliciousness and true herbal tradition. Absolute Herbs Balms are so pure that you could actually eat them. Beauty balms are all-in-one formulations that protect, moisturize and heal the skin. They contain no chemical or preservatives.
A little goes a long way
These luxury balms melt into your skin and get fully absorbed. The key to not get a shiny face when using our balms is to not use too much. You only need the tiniest amount of our balms to cover your face.
A skin balm is harder than a gel, cream or lotion, but softer than a wax. They are slightly greasy. Very good for chronically reoccurring skin conditions. Soothes an irritating skin, bringing relief and faster healing.
Intense moisture boost
Amazing for moisturizing your skin. Apply a thin layer for nourishment just like you would use a cream based facial moisturizer, only less. A balm is far more concentrated than a cream or lotion, so you need far less.
Top 5 other uses of a balm:
- Exfoliating cleanser – Use it to remove makeup and cleanse the skin. It is excellent for all skin types, especially very dry skin that need to replenish without stripping while they cleanse.
- Balancing Facial Mask – You just apply a thicker layer and let it set for 20 minutes, then remove it with a warm towel which will soften the mask and your skin, providing gentle exfoliation as you remove it.
- Nurturing lip balm – Nourishes lips to prevent dryness and chapping.
- Nourishing nail balm – Massage into cuticles to soften it and encourage strong nail growth.
- Other uses – A great after sun soother, dry hand treatment and can be applied to the hair to tame and condition.